A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Digital Marketing Manager”.
|Company Name||Abu Dhabi Golf Club|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Abu Dhabi Golf Club is home to 27 holes of Championship golf. The National, Abu Dhabi’s 18 hole Championship course, provides a tough but fair challenge and from 2005-2021, was home to one of the European Tour’s most popular events, the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship presented by EGA, A Rolex Series Event.
We are looking for Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
· Develop and implement Digital Marketing Strategies to support business goals in enhancing brand visibility and driving traffic to platforms
· Responsible for proposing a digital marketing budget and achieving maximum results / ROIs on marketing investment
· Directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates, and email marketing and social media(SEOs – Competitors Research, website optimization, meta-data, content optimization, local SEOs, Google listing, Link embedding, etc, SEM – PPC, Google Ads, Google Analytics) and preparing reports on progress/status
· Work independently and promote at all times the brand image
· Conceptualize, propose and implement Influencers, Email Marketing on all SM platforms
· Evaluate current channel performance, conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, competition ventures, and develop campaigns for targeting potential customers.
· Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge of all Abu Dhabi Golf Club products and services,
· rates of key competitors.
· Any other tasks assigned or instructions provided related to your area of work in the future to be adhered to
· Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or any related field; Google Ads Certification,
· Google Analytics Certification is a plus
· 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing, setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines within the relevant industry
· Solid knowledge of organic and paid growth; SEO, SMM optimization, website, and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
· Experience working directly with ad channel account representatives to troubleshoot account problems and identify new areas for testing
· High-level knowledge of sales funnels and how to drive qualified traffic with advertisements
· Experience developing and executing ad campaigns to target customers at all stages of the sales funnel independently of a third-party ad management software solution
· Team player with exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to multitask, with a do-what-it-takes attitude, and out of the box approach
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines