A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||One Perfect Stay|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
Company : One Perfect Stay Dubai
– Provide financial information to management by analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
– Running Monthly reports and preparing payable and receivable amounts reports.
– Document financial transactions by entering account information.
– Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
– Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
– Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
– Should have adequate knowledge of registering and filing VAT.
– Process salary payments
– Pay monthly Du, Etisalat, and DEWA bills.
– Track and pay cooling charges for all companies.
– Prepare office petty cash and employee petty cash statements.
– Track and process guest refunds.
– Track and process supplier invoices and payments.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
– 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
– Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Experience with accounting software