A well-known and well-reputed Company known as BFL Group based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Specialist”.
|Company Name||BFL Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing all aspects of payroll. He/ she will work closely with different departments to increase performance and ensure smooth operations.
· Maintain all records for attendance as per Job Description; as well as, Check timesheets for accuracy.
· Provide monthly Payroll Report with comparison as per Job Description.
· Provide Support to HR/Payroll Team and enter data into databases and spreadsheets.
· Gather information on hours worked for each employee.
· Keep track of hourly rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information, etc.
· Assist in calculating the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc. with the assistance of a computer system.
· Ensure the Payroll processing is on time for overseas Branches.
· Ensure the Payment is on time with accuracy, in addition to, processing paper checks for distribution.
· Maintain confidentiality across the department.
· Verify Attendance, hour rates, wages, new hires, Separation, and Salary change.
· Prepare, fines & Recoveries, transfer, EOS, final pay computation, variance Report, and Analysis and Gratuity Computation.
· Computation of Net Pay-out based on the Labour Laws and compare with the consultant computation.
· Prepare WPS report for bank transfer as well as, generation of Pay Slip.
· Issuance of Salary Certificate, NOCs when required and needed.
· Graduate with 2-3 Years’ Experience In payroll.
· Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
· Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations in the field.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Oracle Experience required.
Location: Jebel Ali/ Free zone