A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Colour My Plate|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Overall Job Purpose
· Run and oversee the main central kitchen and event catering service. Responsible for the financial control and the development of income-generated opportunities.
· Develop and maintain working practices in line with food hygiene & safety regulations. Lead and motivate a team to deliver a high standard of food and beverage preparation and service.
· Build and motivate a team to ensure the best customer service.
· Responsible to coordinate and oversee the catering team in a structured and daily routine ensuring the highest standards are met
· Develop and maintain working practices in line with current food hygiene regulations and ensure staff are fully conversant in this area
· Building and motivating a team (approx. 10) to ensure customer experience is second to none
· To develop and change menus to ensure a refreshed look and feel to the clients.
· Constantly review and improve process and supplier selection (price and quality)
· Train the head chef on how to use the catering software.
· Learn about the UAE based food management software food Watch and ensure it is updated on a daily basis.
· Develop and maintain procedures for stock control, stores and refrigeration.
· Responsible for the recruitment, induction, appraisal and training of all staff?
· Maintain and develop excellent relationships with general manager.
· Responsible for financial accountability for P & L and all administration
· Develop opportunities to increase revenue.
The duties and responsibilities in this job are not restrictive and the post holder may be required on occasion to undertake other duties. This will not substantially change the nature of the post.
Relevant Food Hygiene certificates, PIC 3
2 years’ experience of working as a Catering Manager.
Experience of leading and motivating a team.
Experience of working in a customer service environment.
Experience of financial accountability
Good knowledge of suppliers info in UAE
Good Knowledge of healthy catering products
Has awareness of health & Safety and food legislation.
Personal aptitude & skills
Good organizational and leadership skills and to be able to plan and prioritize workloads
The ability to communicate with a range of people, internally and externally
Ability to work without supervision
The ability to drive and maintain standards & positive change
Enthusiastic and energetic
The ability to work 6 days a week including weekends and support seasonal events.