A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Strategic Marketing and Exhibitions|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a skilled HR Manager to join our team!
The main responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team to ensure alignment to the Vision.
- Identify, develop and roll out initiatives, methodologies, strategies, processes, policies, and plans that build a robust, sustainable organization across all departments and functions.
- Through the performance management systems ensure all functional areas have goals which are fully aligned to organizational strategy.
- Identify areas for system/process improvements which deliver enhanced corporate performance whilst maximizing employee engagement.
- Build policies and guidelines as well the company handbook
- Understand the most effective sourcing strategies and instill efficient procedures for hiring the best talent
- Manage the recruitment strategy and budget
- Ensure attrition rates and audit scores are up to company standards
- Directs employee relations and development activities. Provides counsel and training to managers and supervisors regarding positive employee relations and engagement efforts.
- Create a culture of high Employee Engagement through activities and processes which create a merit-based culture for employees and delivers a highly motivated, loyal workforce.
- Serve as a link between employees at all levels.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR in the UAE
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Acquisition
- Knowledge of the UAE Labour Law