A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Marketing”.
||Al Marwan Group of Holding|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who are we:
Al Marwan Group is a holding company established in 1978, Al Marwan Group has grown a strong diversified portfolio in real estate development & management, hospitality, general contracting and heavy equipment trading of brand new and used equipment for the construction, mining and oil and gas industries.
Scope of work:
- You will be responsible for developing, reviewing and executing Al Marwan’s marketing strategy, programs, plans and maximizing the brand’s awareness. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams and marketing outsourced agencies.
- Job Descriptions:
- Responsible to manage and lead a full Marketing Team e.g. Marketers, Designers, Executives, Videographers etc.
- Plan and execute Brand and marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services.
- Build and execute 360 degree integrated (ATL, BTL, Social, Digital) and CRM campaigns to drive performance objectives (acquisition/ reorder) as well as brand objectives (awareness, engagement & affinity)
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs.
- Set and manage an annual marketing budget.
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as Events, webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Guide and supervise the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaigns costs.
- Utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization’s databases and external data
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
- Research about the latest marketing strategies and excel in marketing endeavors competitively.
- Ensure that the marketing collateral is updated as per new information.
- Group information to be shared with potential and existing clients regularly.
- Manage Periodic press releases for new businesses/ projects.
- Plan and organize promotional, business and social events
- Must be an Arabic Speakers (Bilingual)
- Bachelors / Master degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven 7+ years of experience as Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager, or a similar role.
- Must be a seasoned professional in growth marketing, with business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) experience.
- Professional Certifications such as PCM, Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing 360, etc. will be preferred.
- Candidates with experience in e-commerce, Advertising agencies or Tech Companies will be preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly present results and insights to a variety of audiences.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Leadership, people and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience in prolific marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding knowledge of web analytics and Google Ads.
- Outstanding ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and assign tasks
- Strong analytical skills.
- Event Management
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Visa & Insurance
Apply Now:[email protected]