A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Planning and Analysis Manager”.
|Company Name||IFFCO Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To work in closely with the CEO and Director Finance to lead the finance function covering credit control, costing, MIS, AOP, budgeting & Business Analysis and more to ensure appropriate financial and regulatory health of the beverage business.
· Support the senior leadership building the AOP for the business unit
· Finalization of the overall pricing strategy in close coordination with the Sales and Marketing teams
· Use business analysis and intelligence to drive profitability and internal/external processes
· Design strategy around Credit Control and collections management for the business unit
· Support the senior leadership team in designing Financial Control strategies, targets and initiatives and ensure existence of a robust framework for internal Financial Control at the business unit
· Ensure adherence to the budget at the business unit level, undertake analysis of any deviations and suggest corrective action if needed and assist each department in budget preparation by providing formats, guidelines, assumptions and principles for the same
· Define processes in collaboration with senior leadership for managing credit limits, arrears, and advance payments etc.
· Create business case templates and provide Pricing guidelines along with analysis to increase B2B revenue and profitability
· VAT and Excise Tax Compliance along with completion of audit for the unit engaging with Tax team, mfg. units and tax authorities
· Guide the team in accurately allocating the direct and indirect expenses to the components and cost centers, calculate the man-minute costs of each component & overall component cost and submit the same for review on a monthly/ quarterly/ annual basis
· Provide support to audits to ensure timely completion of internal audit and external statutory audits of the business unit records; ensure compliance with applicable laws and audit requirements and achieve closure of deviations/observations well before the audit closure deadlines
· Work with multifunctional internal and external teams to ensure implementation of processes and business deliverables
Proactive team member with ability to take initiatives and extra responsibilities.