A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Executive”.
||Ventures Middle East|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
A leading Management Consultancy is on a lookout for a Business Development Executive with proven track record in selling MEA Construction Projects Data Base to Construction industry.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ensure their assigned territory meets or exceeds required quota.
- Develop processes to obtain leads through possible sourcing opportunities independently, and work closely with company partners to leverage prospects/clients.
- Contact potential clients to assess their individual needs and demonstrate how the products can meet or exceed these needs.
- Develop and submit comprehensive proposals for all potential clients.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Attend exhibitions and conferences where the company is participating, to promote company’s products and services.
- Ensure company’s image, its products and services are presented to clients and prospects in a professional manner.
- Assist Account Manager in sales and marketing activities.
- Assist the Research Team if needed in collecting any information for product improvement.
- At least 1 year of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in similar field.
- Understanding construction & Energy Sector.
- Expertise in territory management and organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Work independently, self-motivated and a team player.
- Demonstrated commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture.
- World-class leaders who support, position, empower and engage.
- High-end of different industry exposure.
Apply Now:[email protected]