A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Manager”.
||Ventures Middle East|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Ventures Onsite is a division of Ventures Middle East which offers a subscription based Projects Data & Tracking Platform. A business development and lead generation tool that provides instant access to thousands of Construction & Energy projects currently ongoing across the MEA Region to subscribers. We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The objective of the Retention team and Account Managers is to drive successful utilization of the product and deliver continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
Join us for one of the most visible roles at Ventures Onsite, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of and help shape this new function.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers.
- Driving high customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients.
- Serve as the customer’s advocate and gather insights and feedback for product development and improving customer experience.
- Anticipate customer’s requirements and possible challenges – make our customers successful!
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Maintain high renewal rates aligned with the target
- Prepare and educate customers on new features / services.
- Work with customers to design and implement a success plan aligned with Ventures Onsite philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our customers’ business objectives and strategy so that the platform provides continued value to the customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Ventures Onsite team and culture.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Cross sell other product offerings from Ventures Middle East.
- Basic understanding of the Construction Industry is a definite plus.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Proven track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at all levels.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Extremely well-organized, attention to detail and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to promote and expand.
- The determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations.
- Fluent English as well as local language (Arabic) will be a plus.
- Ability to travel 10%+.