A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Manager”.
||TNC IT Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing the company’s marketing initiatives and managing the positioning and promotion of the brand. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for the Social Media, Website, Copywriting and Content, Design, and Public Relations management of the company.
· Minimum of 10 years marketing experience with minimum 4 years cryptocurrency experience
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
· Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
· Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
· Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
· Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
· Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
· Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
· Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
· Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.