A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Finance”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACA | CFA|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||30,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Bukhatir Group is one of the largest and most diversified business houses in the United Arab Emirates. Its main interests straddle Construction, Education, Information Technology, Real Estate, Shopping & Retail, Sports & Leisure and Services.
Head of Finance will be responsible to spearhead and oversee the activities of our Construction business finance team ensuring the finance function operates in an efficient and productive manner.
Budget preparation and business plans:
- Participate in the development of financial strategies, policies, objectives and plans as required by Group Finance.
Management and Financial Reporting:
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly management accounts (Profit and Loss/ Balance Sheet). Reconciliation of balance sheet schedules ensuring accuracy of financial reports within specific deadlines.
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
Cash Flow Management:
- Cash flow management and reporting including regular review of income and expenditure to ensure cash flow is adequate to meet continuing business needs – monthly and annual cash flow projections.
- Involvement in the preparation of capital expenditure requests and justification analysis. Review BU wise cashflow and cash position and identify the standing of the BU’s with respect to self-sustainability, strength and support that they can extend/require.
- Ensuring that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
- Arranging and monitoring bank financing in close coordination of Group Finance.
- Overseeing the working capital requirements of BU’s and supporting with bank dealings/negotiations wherever required to obtain/renew facilities.
Controls and Risk Management:
- Implementing and monitoring controls over business processes and recommending possible solutions to mitigate risk.
- Involvement in the development/ refinement of costing systems and procedures relevant to the company’s activities.
Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA, ACA, FCA)
More than 10 years of experience in finance and accounting with a minimum 5 years in a similar role.
Must have experience in UAE Construction industry
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong technical accounting and financial management knowledge and experience.
- Strong experience in cost control, project accounting and management.
- Budgeting, planning and reporting experience.
- Stature, maturity and presence to win respect and support at all levels and represent the company to the highest levels.
- Proven people management skills with hands on approach.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Commercial acumen with “bottom line” focus.
- Proficient in working with Oracle and MS Office.