A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Executive”.
||Jitendra Consulting Group|
|Qualification||University Degree (Marketing/Business Administration)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Jitendra Consulting Group – Headquarter in Dubai is a reputed and leading multi-lingual & rapidly growing company that offers a growing portfolio such as Auditing, Business Advisory Services, IP services VAT, and other Compliance services.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic ‘Business Development Executive with extensive experience in Sales and Marketing in a similar industry in the UAE. As an ideal candidate, you must be a self-starter, a consistent performer, and can work under pressure.
1. To meet the sales & revenue objectives to new and existing customers.
2. To analyze and provide relevant feedback on competitor products and services.
3. Conduct regular client visits for relationship building.
4. Achieve budgeted sales and service targets within acceptable risk standards.
5. Manage a designated portfolio of customer relationships to identify and address customer needs, ensuring that the overall service provided is in line with customer expectations and the terms of the service offer.
6. Prepare customer/sales plans to ensure each relationship is managed according to the customer’s needs and potential, regularly reviewing the customer portfolio to assess future needs and ongoing fee/income potential.
7. Visit business areas and introduce the services and secure the outbound clients.
8. Calling different companies and generating leads. Conducting the meetings with interested clients and giving a presentation.
9. Arrange meetings between clients and Company’s consultants, Senior Manager, and CEO for understanding the actual client’s needs.
10. Making proposals for interested clients with the help of a Professional Accountant and Business Analyst.
11. Develop new business opportunities to meet trends. Implement strategic sales plans, and market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
12. Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends. Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate.
13. Responsible for networking and creating B2B alliances & visiting Exhibitions and conferences.
· University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent in a related field
· Minimum of two years of UAE work experience in business development, Strategy Development in a similar industry.
· Full English/Arabic proficiency is required.
· Computer literacy is required e.g., MS Office
· A UAE Driving license is required
Job Type: Full-time Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates