A well-known and well-reputed Company are known as Dubai Airports based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Dubai Airports|
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW | ICMA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
Senior Accountant – Payment
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us agile.
What You’ll Deliver
- You’ll be responsible to manage day-to-day Accounts Payable(AP) activities such as payment processing, generating payment advice, ensuring to obtain approval as per DoA, payment releasing, communication with vendors, and reconciliations accurately and on a timely basis.
- You’ll process all payments of supplier/vendor invoices accurately in compliance with payment policies within timelines in bank portals, get it approved as per DoA, and release payments.
- You’ll prepare daily cash reconciliation against bank balance and ensure any variances or discrepancies are properly resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- You’ll monitor the daily Aging report detailing outstanding transactions for payments and be responsible to share the report with AP invoicing analysts for further action.
- You’ll be responsible to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
What You Bring
- You’ll be educated to a Degree level in Commerce or Business Administration with a specialization in Finance and/or Accounting. A recognized professional qualification (ACCA/ACA) is preferable.
- You’ll have at 3 years of relevant experience within the Finance field, with demonstrated experience in accounts payable’s function.
- You’ll have previous experience in using ERP systems and have a basic level of understanding of VAT regulations.
- Previous experience with at least Aviation or airports operations industry experience will be preferable.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the given email address