A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||United Capital Investments Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
UCIG Energy is a dynamic energy solutions provider headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Since the start of its operations in 2009, UCIG Energy has expanded worldwide, operating in more than 150 countries and servicing more than 3000 airports with wide-ranging energy solutions. UCIG Energy is now the key-player and supplying partner of commercial airlines, cargo carries, private entities, NGOs, defense & military.
UCIG is seeking to hire a highly experienced candidate for the full-time position of ACCOUNTANT for its office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should possess comprehensive knowledge and experience in the accounting/finance industry. The ideal candidate should be based within the Middle East/United Arab Emirates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Aid accounting staff and department with day-to-day accounting duties.
· Manage ledgers and ensure accurate financial record keeping across.
· Receive and process invoices and billing statements.
· Track payments and ensure accuracy of paid accounts.
· Assist with general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
· Contact clients and vendors as necessary to ensure accurate and on-time payments / collections.
· Prepare written reports for delivery to management.
· Utilize spreadsheets and database tools to assist in financial record keeping.
· Assist with the audit needs during the audit period.
· Preparation and submission of VAT return and refund report.
· Prepare exposure reports.
· Graduate degree in accounting / finance with knowledge of Accounting Systems is necessary.
· 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience working in diverse teams.
· Ability to manage time appropriately, communicate effectively with team members and business.
· Able to perform reconciliations of accounts and bank reconciliations.
· Attractive salary
· Full health insurance
· One return economy class ticket to home country per year
· Yearly discretionary bonus
· 30 days annual leave balance (after one year of employment)