A well-known and well-reputed Company are known as Automotive Precision Technology (APT) based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Automotive Precision Technology (APT)|
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW | ICMA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
- Maintain books of accounts and process and account for all financial transactions, report to Finance Manager.
- To produce timely, accurate management information reporting for the consolidated APT group on a monthly/yearly basis.
- To assist with internal/external/interim/year-end audit works.
- to assist with yearly budget preparations; to perform key reconciliations tasks. AP AR reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Monthly and Quarterly VAT return filing for UAE, UK, and EU
- Able to work independently and generate reports requested by management on a time to time basis.
- Booking Account Payables after verifying against PO / Service Reports / GRN / Invoices and processing payment for the same.
- Posting Accounts Receivables on monthly basis.
- Reconciling Payables against their Statements before preparing payments.
- Updating the Fixed Assets Register on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling local intercompany balances and reporting the variance if any.
- Issue Debit and Credit notes if necessary to related parties.
- Issue Debit and Credit notes if necessary to Customers.
- Reviewing Bank Reconciliation statements for all foreign currency accounts.
- Recording & Reporting of projects wise spent.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly reconciliations of all the accounts.
- Assisting FM in monthly SAP submission for Board reports.
- Departmental Budget Reporting.
- Uploading financials into SAP BPC on a monthly basis.
- Providing required information to file VAT returns – Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly.
- Preparing any other reports requested by FM and Management.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Completes external audits by providing required information on time.
- Preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
- Coordinate the internal audit team and provide the required information.
- Generating ad hoc reports from SAP.
- Any other duties/responsibilities assigned on a time to time basis.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a relevant field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience working in Financial Accounting.
- Management experience is strongly preferred.
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills.
- Able to generate budgets and reports.
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately.
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems.
- Proficient in MS office suite software, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the given email address