A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Consulting – Accounting Advisory – Manager “.
||PwC Middle East|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
As a Consulting – Accounting Advisory – Manager , you will be building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service:
· Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
· Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
· Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business-driven approach taken.
· Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client liaison.
· Review and approve indirect tax returns.
· Follow up on legislative changes and business changes to ensure that the systems and/or processes are updated.
· Identify issues and opportunities to continuously improve the VAT compliance processes.
· Coordinate with other VAT controllers and report the client’s Process to the management.
· Supervise and coach junior team members.
· Participating in client meetings and conference calls.
· Identify opportunities in the existing client portfolio and be on the lookout for market developments to share with our clients.
· Stay up-to-date and upgrade your VAT technical expertise.
· Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
· Preparing financial analyses and reports.
· Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Skills and attributes for success:
· Strong Indirect Tax technical skills and keen to develop further.
· Ability to build strong client relationships.
· Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
· Relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations.
· Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Qualified in Finance, Accounting.
- Automotive experience preferable.
- Good understanding of forex exposure
- 4—5 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, written, and interpersonal skills, and proven ability to work with global finance teams.
- Established record in managing multiple and competing priorities. Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong capabilities in complex financial modelling
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP BPC and or Anaplan
- Individual Accountability
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills
- Personal Integrity
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow-up on outstanding issues
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to manage time & work under pressure
- Readiness to persevere with difficult tasks
- Ability to be assertive without being aggressive
- Able to focus and drive tasks to completion