A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Manager”.
|Company Name||The Elite Cars|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (IT/Computer Science) | CCNP|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Manager to manage & maintain our company’s enterprise network. The appropriate candidate must be having a high-level managerial skills, advanced project management skills, maintaining the stability and performance of the network, handling advanced support issues and will be responsible for managing and mentoring junior network engineers. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the functional management of our network, the delegation of tasks, and the resolution of network issues.
- Responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems.
- Manage and configure operating systems and business applications.
- Investigate and analyze feasibility of system requirements and develop system specifications.
- Identify methods, solutions, and acknowledge project leadership and management in order to provide a high level of service to the all the departments.
- Perform full supervision of the department staff.
- Ensure that softwares, hardwares, servers and networks run smoothly.
- Develop new system for implementation and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, networks, servers, and virtualization.
- Ensure high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Primary responsibilities include, updating firewall rules/policies to meet customer requirements, validating user requests and not to allow unauthorized network access, firewall log analysis, and troubleshooting network connectivity problem.
- Responsible for Microsoft 365 applications (SharePoint…etc.) administration, security and, maintenance,
- Bachelor degree in IT /Computer Science
- Must have a CCNP certification
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft applications specially O365.
- Proven experience in VMWARE ESX/ESXi Installation, configuration and troubleshooting, preferably VMWARE Certified.
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (FORTIOS, Cisco IOS) and preferred to have Strong experience in standard Enterprise Network Firewalls such as FortiGate.
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing
- System administration: experience administering Windows Server OS 2016 and 2019, or better (Standalone & Cluster) patching, domain admin, network configuration, security monitoring.
- Cloud Technologies: Excellent knowledge of Azure and AWS Public/private/hybrid cloud technologies.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts.
- Have experience in the Endpoint Detection and response such as Sentinel One.
- Hands-on experience with Continuity of Data recovery & back-up procedure architecture and planning.