A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Maintenance Engineer”.
||Capstone Real Estate UAE|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
As a passionate local real estate agency & brokerage managed by local youths, we promise to deliver our clients and landlords the best professional service, that will lead to their success and satisfaction.
We are based in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Dubai, but we could help you not only in other Emirates but also over the World, our connections are speared throughout the country specializing in the field of Staff Accommodations, Hotels, and Towers.
We promise to recommend you the best property to buy or rent and on the other hand the best clients to sell or rent your property, we also do property Management and Facility management not to say we are one of the most experienced local agencies across the county that we help you in achieving your admins in a professional trusted way.
So, in summary, we can help you in any property-related projects that we trust you’ll not regret working with us, we are selling you solutions, not promises.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Designing business plans in line with Company’s strategy and objectives.
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure business plans are effectively rolled out.
- Driving business efficiency and profitability by identifying and implementing process improvements to optimise performance wherever possible.
- You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Utilities.
- You possess excellent communication and business-facing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture