A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Fitout Engineer”.
||Taslleeh Facilities Management|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Apply designs and plans to mark out the site. This may include residential, retail, office or any other projects.
- Works as part of the site management team liaising with and working alongside architects, supervisors, and subcontractors. They share responsibility for site security, health and safety, and the organization and supervision of material and human resource
- Acting as the main technical adviser on the site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Preparing reports as required
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Excellent leadership skills to supervise the site
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven Experience in Finishing high-end interior designs.
- Experience in coordination skills between MEP trades
- Understand the design process and fully comprehend the client s needs and goals.
- High level of organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Resourcefulness and ability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Well-developed time management and project management skills required to undertake multiple projects
- Exercise sound judgment; proactive and anticipate client needs; effectively identify problem areas and negotiate and mediate when necessary to resolve issues.