A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
||Abu Dhabi Terminals|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CMA | CFA | CPA | CA | ACCA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
This position is responsible for the high-level management accounting and reporting in a timely and accurate manner. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for financial planning & analysis functions including budget and forecast preparation, active cost controls, investment appraisal and develop feasibility studies for the senior management.
1. Actively follow and promote the ADT Safety and Security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same. These policies are to be always followed within the port environment to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
2. Supports business planning cycles including annual budgets, periodical forecasts and long-term business plans with strong financial modelling, analytical and reporting capability.
3. Coordinates with all levels of management to create reporting requirements and analytical data for all planning and forecasting events.
4. Prepare monthly management reports by collecting required inputs from departments, reviewing, and submitting with necessary write up to explain the business performance and financial results.
5. Ensure the periodical reporting requirements for various stakeholders are completed on time with accurate and complete information.
6. Prepare documents and PowerPoint slides with high-level analysis and commentary for Board presentation.
7. Build dynamic financial models using scenario and sensitivity analysis for evaluation of commercial, investment and development opportunities and provide recommendations where appropriate.
8. Evaluate financial and business performance by comparing and analysing actual results with budgets, forecasts, prior periods, and business plans.
9. Regular monitoring and analysis of budgets for all departments/cost centers and reporting on variances with explanation on underlying reasons.
10. Support on detailed cost analysis of various lines of the P&L using appropriate business drivers, allocations, and classifications.
11. Monitoring and reporting of capital expenditures with details on commitment, actual spend, forecast and comparison with budget.
12. Work closely with the Financial Controller on updating the chart of accounts, budgets, and financial reporting in the ERP system.
13. Continuous improvement of existing templates, financial models, processes, and systems using best practices to improve quality of financial planning, analysis, and reporting.
14. Provides ad-hoc management information/reports as and when needed.
15. Assist the Accounting team in annual audit process and finalization of the audit report.
16. Perform other relevant functions as assigned by Senior Finance Manager.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance related field
- Any Finance professional certification (CMA, CFA, CA, CPA, ACCA)
- Requires at least 5 plus years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or similar role
- Advanced excel skills with proven financial modelling experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
- Ability to be detail focused when required whilst maintaining sight of the big picture
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Ability to make independent decisions in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Proficient in Accounting principles and practices.