A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Specialist”.
|Company Name||Elite International Motors LLC|
|Qualification||BS Degree ( Accounting/Finance)|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for revenue accounting, financial reporting, establish the integrity of accounting information under the company guidelines by recording, verifying, consolidating, and reconciling transactions.
- Closing Daily basis Card Collection and Reconcile with Network Transactions SOA and Bank.
- Reconciling and allocate Bank transfers, Direct ATM Deposit, Cheques and Advance Payment from Customers
- Informing Sales team for their customers advance payment receipt via email.
- Creating new customer’s Accounts in System with required details after validating Documents.
- Updating Payment and Invoice Allocation in Excel.
- Reconciling Cash and Card Closing balances.
- Preparing Sales Returns after checking all details in PRF, ensure to follow the company return policy.
- Checking and Authorizing all Invoices physically with counter Sign (Checking All Content Details of Invoices, controlling duplicates).
- Controlling and Monitoring all Customers on the basis of credit limits.
- Communicating Customer outstanding report for all sales team and customers.
- Follow up with customers and sales team for pending payments.
- Sending all branches Consolidated sales report to Management along with daily cash flow statement.
- Recording All Sister Company transactions.
- Evaluate Cash and Credit Customers and ensure to have risk free transactions and ensure to comply with company policy.
- Handling all queries in term of zero rate supply and export compliance documents & communicating invoices copies as per customer requests.
- Ensure to adhere and follow accounting principles in terms all operating and financial functions.
- Credit Control and monitor daily all customers transactions.
- Dealing all Card Machine issues and rectifying immediately, also if any void transactions for customers
- Experience as an accounts receivable, and/or accountant and proven success in that role
- Reliable, solid understanding of industry standards including basic accounting principles, and collection rules and regulations
- Meticulously accurate abilities to calculate, post, and manage necessary accounting figures and financial records
- Exceptional data entry skills and aptitude for working with numbers
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office & excel
- Well versed in customer service and negotiation skills
- Highly detail oriented thinking automotive industry experience is an added advantage
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Finance