A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||23,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
This position serves as a member of the local MEA management team and is responsible to develop and implement business development strategies within the Business Unit with the goal to optimize market share and increase efficiency of the sales processes.
- Continually assess all aspects of healthcare developments and national funding process, determine areas of influence and take active steps to assist clinics to secure funding in a “branded re-imbursement” method and expand the market
- Continually research and assess the capacity, economics and dynamics of the referral channels and determine how they may be optimized for growth in liaison with the Area Manager,
- Identify potential partners for strategic alliances that can provide a competitive advantage Assess the competitive threat to Stryker and implement pro-active tactics in line with the strategic plan to counter the threats
- Regularly analyze the decision making process and determine actions required to ensure Stryker’s activities and investments are adequate in each market segment to positively drive the “branded product referral” process
- Develop account-by-account strategies in liaison with the distributors Sales Team, to ensure we provide the highest level of service support to the customer base and to achieve specific sales / share objectives
- Develop effective relationships with certain key customers , key and continuously improve customer relationships Develop means to optimize the overall efficiency of the sales process and distributors field forces.
- Provide recommendations and assist distributors sales forces to create sales opportunities in the market/s
- Develop sales strategy, pricing strategies and business unit marketing initiatives in close liaison with the Area Manager and Product Managers.
- Develop effective product materials to target the different customer segments Develop and run regional scientific conferences, exhibitions and satellite symposiums, product programmes / lifecycle management campaigns, including launch plans and promotional campaigns
- Develop and communicate an effective PR strategy, feasible for use on a local basis
- Develop a ‘toolbox’ range of materials for the distributors Sales forces.
- Develop the annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the Area Manager and and to exercise financial controls when necessary.
- Monitor Distributors business performance against budget and to advice / undertake corrective action in liaison with Area Manger
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related. MBA preferred
- Proficiency in English
- At least 5 years proven successful sales/marketing management role within an International or European operations
- Work experience in a competitive (low volume, high value) environment with strong customer relationships.
- Professional experience gained in either the pharmaceutical or Medical device industry
- Professional experience in dealing with Power tools / instruments products is preferred
- Strategic, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- High level of trust and integrity
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive style
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Diplomacy and awareness of cultural issues
- Flexibility and ability to travel long trips
People Management / Leadership
- Joint responsibility with Area Manager to set annual sales budget and OPEX
- Joint responsibility with Area Manager to evaluate, hire and terminate distributors.
- Time allocated to Field activities should be 60% and 40% for office activities.