A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Ratio Accounting and Financial Advisory|
|Qualification||Degree | ACCA | CMA | CPA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to monitor all financial data, perform monthly closures and prepare accurate statements for our company.
Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, Performing VAT Quarterly Filings, and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for Clients, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our Client’s.
- Record and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Quick Books & PowerBi
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. ACCA, CMA & CPA) is a plus