A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Relevant Certifications|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Senior Accountant Required (Only Indians)
The Senior Accountant should have a solid knowledge of accounting, reporting pays close attention to detail, and can ensure first-class financial management and accounting across company entities. The candidate must display integrity and have a desire for professional growth. This position will oversee see all aspects of accounting, accounts payable, Prepaid accounting, fixed assets, tax, reporting and compliance, cash flow analysis, audits, and financial reporting and analysis. The Senior Accountant should have a solid knowledge of accounting, reporting pays close attention to detail, and can ensure first-class financial management and accounting across company entities. The candidate must display integrity and have a desire for professional growth.
- Assisting in the day-to-day accounting function, maintenance of a system of controls over accounting transactions. Producing timely and accurate financial statements within the timeline required.
- Developing and maintaining accounting policies, procedures, and controls in accordance with sound accounting principles, applicable regulations, and laws as well as best practices.
- Monitoring Junior accountants and Cashiers.
- Periodic reviews of accounting and financial controls and processes for the entities.
- Prepares supporting schedules for specific general ledger accounts. Analyzes and reconciles specified balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Processes and posts journal entries for routine transactions in JDE and ensure accuracy of the General Ledger
- Bank reconciliations.
- Handling month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing procedures
- Maintain monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc reporting to Corporate Accounting, Corporate Tax, and external authorities where required
- Assist with internal to ensure efficient reviews of financial data and controls
- Handle accounting issues and conduct special projects as assigned
- Provide financial support for Business Managers and clearly communicate responses to requests
- Identifying opportunities for process automation.
- Adding value to the assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with Relevant certifications.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of accounting-related experience is necessary within UAE or GCC.
- Experience in Electronics Field.
- The Candidate must have Relevant Qualification and Experience to be consider for this position.
Skills, Training, Special Knowledge, And/or Language Skills
- Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word )
- Experience with internal control processes.
- Experience preparing manual journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Experience in Tally ERP 9
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently
- INDIAN Nationality ONLY
Interested Candidates please send your CV on the given email address below: