A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Planning Assistant”.
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500-1000 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 122302
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
Assistant Planner is responsible in assisting the Planning Manager in OTB Management and work closely with all BU teams to ensure buying is in line with the OTB issued.
- Tracking seasonal launch availability working closely with UK, Hubs and WH and highlight BU teams for any delays.
- Closely monitor the monthly Intake plan for rolling 12 months for GBP booking and manage the cash flow
Managing the stock allocation for 45 stores working closely with Allocation and buying team to ensure stock is allocated at the right time in right quantity and setting up the business reports through system tools
BUSINESS PLAN AND DELIVERY OF KEY KPI’s
- Responsible for extracting data for all business planning
- Responsible for OTB management and stock flow
- Accountable for Stock Management
- Support Planner in Markdown Management
- Work closely with allocation team ensure stock is allocated to stores in line with the plan
- Weekly meetings with buying team and allocators to highlight any concerns and take actions.
- Support Planner on executing the markdown/sale
- Decide Right Discount by Market based on Sell through
- Ensure Municipality Permission list submitted on time as per market requirements for Sale and Promotion application
- Ensure system Prices are updated on all sale and Promotion products
- Ensure Weekly Trade Reports are delivered on time
- Ensure Weekly Seasonal Fulfilment/Availability is tracked and highlighted for any concern or delays.
- Attend weekly team meeting and suggest actions to drive business
- Analyse Shop floor stock by Department and Store vs Ideal and highlight variations to team for
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in planning and forecasting.
- Experience working with E-Commerce platforms.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Able to handle Complexity
- Excellent Planning and Organizing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Numerate
- Strategic planning
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SAP an additional advantage
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent English Communication skill.
- Good Analytical skills & Interpersonal skills