A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Key Account Manager”.
||Al Futtaim Automotive|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 128003
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Sales & Distribution of parts through B2B dealers
- Overall sales through dealers
- Achieve Set Gross Margin
- Debtors control < 15% of sale
- Sale of Key Products (Lubricants)
- Sales discipline – Sales returns, Ensure availability of legal documents, etc., Competitor information and tracking
- Personal development – Training
- Administer sales activities of parts sales to large accounts (B2B).
- Timely updating of legal documents of the credit approved customers.
- Administer prices of competition to offer the best value proposition keeping in line with companies objective on Gross Margin
- Strengthen relationship with existing and new customers through daily interaction and visits.
- New Business development from different regions
- Forecasting on region wise performance and market trends, competitor information tracking and reporting.
- Collaborate with various departments in the Organization to meet customer needs
- Provide mentoring & training to the team and continuously evaluate sales progress.
- Monitoring brand performance in respective region.
- Dealer Performance management.
- Strategic planning with the team to improve customer performance results.
- Ensure the collections of receivables and customers outstanding are under control.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge : Graduate / Post Graduate
Minimum experience: 8-10 years of relevant experience with minimum 2 years in Managerial position
Job-specific skills: Sale of spare parts from automotive industry
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.