A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Operations Specialist”.
||Abu Dhabi Capital Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job: HR Operations Specialist (Shared Services)
Function: ADCG HR Shared Services
Location: Abu Dhabi / Khalidiyah
We are searching for a highly organized and detail-conscious HR Operations Specialist to join our Group HR Shared Services Team.
The ideal candidate will be highly adept at Coordinating and Executing HR activities across different, businesses that are supported under a shared-services model.
Our team is small, lean and very busy – the HR Operations Specialist will play a pivotal role supporting all other team members in their related domains and getting actively involved in HR projects, as well as manage their own accountabilities:
- Managing the HR Service Desk (routine and non-routine enquiries and case management)
- Day-to-day HR administration, coordination, document control and management
- Support the HR Team to drive efficiencies in HR processing (process change / automation / HR system adoption)
- Liaison with insurance broker (insurance set-up, additions, deletions, and annual renewal process)
- Managing the onboarding of all new hires from offer issuance to end of probation
- Coordinate the workload and schedule of the Government Relations Officer
- PRO activity (quota’s / inbound candidates / renewals)
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the experience and maturity to manage multiple administrative tasks and priorities and multiple stakeholders with professionalism, discretion, tact, and diplomacy. The incumbent must have a customer centric attitude and strong desire to continually improve and provide best-in-class services to HR’s customer base.
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Self-starters – the right candidate will have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of how a HR department operates and how HR processes work. Candidates should have achieved a minimum level 3 CIPD qualification (or equivalent) and possess a minimum of 3 years HR Operations (Generalist) experience.
- Highly Organized – every team member is accountable for their work delivery with a strong commitment to time, quality and planning / organization skills is a key attribute that we are looking for.
- Improvement / Change Orientated – we ask all our team members to make a difference every day. We expect continuous improvement in the way we deliver HR services, and we are looking for candidates that want to challenge the status quote and make a difference.
- Hungry to Learn / Pro-active – we want our team members to actively involve themselves in the various HR activities and projects, and to add-value proactively.