A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Risk Analyst”.
||Aster DM Healthcare|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CFA | CRM
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Overview of the role: The role would support the Enterprise Risk management team in implementing forward-looking risk methodologies that help Aster DM Healthcare manage its key financial risk exposures and achieve the investors long term objectives. The role would be responsible for identifying and analysing the areas of potential risk threatening the assets, earning capacity, or success of our organization with the goal of maximizing profits and minimizing operating losses. It involves providing analytical support for various business strategies with key areas of focus being- insurance/revenue cycle, and supply chain to ensure the organization’s goals are met; utilizing and adapting financial models and simulating scenarios to optimize business performance and manage financial risk exposure.
- Conducting statistical/financial analysis on internal and external market data to discover the trade-offs of competing business objectives such as growth, profitability, market share and competitive position.
- Analyse complex and varied health-care data to develop insights that influence business decisions and track the financial success of our services.
- Engages with internal partners to understand business strategy, queries, and goals. Brings structure to business requests, translates requirements into an analytical project approach, and supports projects through completion.
- Responsible for developing and optimizing risk strategies and credit guidelines that drive portfolio growth while ensuring that portfolios operate within boundaries of acceptable risk.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and visualizations of key performance metrics and value drivers for management and team leads. Manage recurring analytic or reporting processes.
- Acquires and compiles structured and unstructured data and verifies its quality, accuracy, and reasonableness.
- Extract, interpret, and validate data of various types and sources, identifying patterns, correlations, and anomalies along the way. Investigate and explain trends.
- Delivers and oversees delivery of accurate performance analysis, reports, and technical requests.
- Performs analysis of historical data to surface trends and insights using analytical methods.
- Develop and lead solutions to complex performance and attribution modelling and process improvements.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to complex business problems and seek opportunities to support the enhancement of our services and reporting.
- Communicate and present findings to audiences of various technical backgrounds and scopes of the business.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as they emerge.
- Provides guidance to and educates other team members, associates, and leaders across Aster DM Healthcare in measuring, analysing, and interpreting the financial performance.
- A university degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or a related analytical field.
- CFA or FRM qualified would be an added advantage.
- 6-8 years of Financial Risk management experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL, demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of assets using financial modelling techniques.
- Experience with Informatica and in the Health Care industry is beneficial but not essential.
- ANALYTICAL SKILLS- Effective performers have strong research and analytical skills; they can locate and interpret relevant information to provide well thought-out recommendations and produce insightful reports, based on a rigorous process of organizing and analysing data.
- ORGANIZATION & PLANNING- Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their own and their team’s time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple complex tasks.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING- Effective performers devote appropriate time and energy to establishing and maintaining relationships. They initiate contacts readily and maintain them over time. They can utilize relationships to facilitate business transactions.
- COMMUNICATION- Effective performers recognize the essential value of continuous information exchange and the competitive advantage it brings. They actively seek information from a variety of sources and disseminate it in various ways. They use modern technologies to access and circulate information.