A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Servco Facility Management|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
1. Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain & customer satisfaction.
2. To identify new business opportunities to increase market share.
3. To Develop, administer review and implement Market growth strategy.
4. To identify new markets, new partnerships, new MOU’s & new ways to reach existing markets or new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets.
5. To Develop, administer review and implement Lead generation strategy.
6. To arrange, prepare and attend business development meetings with prospective Clients. (holding presentations and demonstrations for potential clients, showing our capabilities, portfolio, profile…….etc)
7. Responsible for Maximum client satisfaction. (Communicating complaints to the concerned department and doing constant follow up until the complaint is solved)
8. To be aware of the industry best practices and communicate it to the management for continuous improvement.
9. Setting up CRM system with continuous update.
· Job Requirements:
- Holder of a degree in a relevant Business Discipline.
- Proven 5 years’ minimum experience in Sales, Business Development management in the property management & Facility Management industry is required.
- Strong Teamwork skills (working with colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of clients)
- Knowledge and awareness about UAE local PM & FM Market
- Advanced oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic is required.
8. Influencing and networking with current and prospective clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
9. Demonstrated analytical, organizational business and negation skills.