A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Ares Wholesale Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You Will Be Doing
Ambassador of the Christofle brand, the Area Wholesale Manager; based in Dubai or Paris, actively contributes to the promotion of the brand and its values by participating mainly in its commercial development as well as in its international influence.
Objective Of The Role
- Directly drives the implementation of the sales strategy on the B2B Channels, especially with the wholesale partners network (from Key Accounts Management to new accounts openings) and Franchise in the given territory (if any or to identify).
- Main Brand Representative in the given geographical areas, He/She drives and monitor the performances (sell-in / sell-out) of business partners and propose actions to improve sales across the relevant product categories (trade conditions, brand representation with optimized location(s), product assortment strategies, bespoke product creation projects, commercial incentives, training needs etc.)
- He/She actively collaborates with the Marketing & Communication Manager in the definition of the marketing activation plan in the given commercial area and support its implementation with trade partners.
- Active participation to internal and external events. (Novelties presentation, trade shows and exhibitions, market visits etc.)
- Closely partner with the central Commercial teams on transversal punctual projects.
- Support the Customer Service Team in optimizing delivery processes and answering customers’ requests.
- Collaborate with the Legal department to make sure all legal aspects of relationships with trade partners are duly secured to the benefits of the Brand.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Master degree or equivalent from a recognized Business School. Sales & Business administration profile
- The candidate already has acquired significant experience of at least 3 years in the world of export sales and luxury goods.
- Excellent people skills and animated by a strong spirit of collaboration.
- Dynamic, rigorous and organized in your work.
- Great capacity for autonomy as well as managing project missions.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Fluent French is strongly advised
- A third language such as Arabic is a plus but not mandatory.
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of any ERP systems is a nice to have (optional)
- Ability to travel 40% of the time in the region and to France.
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.