A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain and Procurement Specialist”.
|Company Name||Tgt Oil|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Role summary / Purpose
We are seeking for a Supply Chain and Procurement Specialist who will report to the Chief Financial Officer and support all Supply Chain activities pertaining to the company daily operations to maximize value and minimize risk.
- Work closely with all departments to plan demands and purchases based on the company needs and within approved budget
- Performs multiple vendors sourcing, RFPs, RFQs and related activities for the respective types of vendors to support manufacturing and maintenance supplies and activities.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc. to ensure best rates and quality.
- Draft contracts, create purchase orders and analyse invoices to ensure accuracy of goods and services delivery.
- Work closely with company paralegal to ensure any contractual obligations are favourable for the company and in line with legislation requirements
- Support cost estimating in obtaining budgetary estimates for goods and services
- Keep accurate records of purchase/transfer/receiving and shipment orders and ensure all documents are available and forwarded to Finance Department in a timely manner
- Ensure all documentation meets export compliance regulations where necessary
- Ensure that all information about each purchase/transfer/receiving and shipment orders is entered in Odoo ERP and available/visible to all concerned departments
- Work closely with the Logistics Specialist in the operations department to ensure best routes and rates for shipment
- Maintain inventory database in company Odoo ERP system as necessary
- Draft new procedures and guidelines and provide input to existing procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised institute or university, preferably in Business Administration.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience on a similar role preferably in Oil & Gas or technology manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of global import and export control standards regulations for domestic and international protocols, including global sanctions
- Capable of working with the forecast and planning software system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other IT systems.
- Professional, efficient, assertive, and clear communicative skills (verbal and written), including active listening skills.
Apply Now: [email protected]