A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Aftersales Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8- 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500-1000 Employees|
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
The role is responsible for the UAE aftersales operations by supporting the development and execution of the aftersales business plan and achieving the budgeted net sales, gross margin, net profit and CSI/NPS for Toyota & Lexus service locations in the U.A.E. By proactively supporting the network and dealer principals to build a strong service network and customer centric team, that anticipates the customer needs the role enables the brand to stay ahead of its competition. Concurrently, the role will also lead on Business Excellence activities across all Al Futtaim Motors (AFM) brands, developing enhancements and best practices along with driving omnichannel customer experience innovation and standards across all brands in AFM with support of the Center of excellence (COE) team.
Business Planning – To prepare, agree and achieve aftersales business plans with actions and strategic goals that are aligned with the brand and company strategy
Budgeting – To support the Aftersales Distributor in the annual budget on the basis of Units in Operation (UIO), future sales performance, past achievement and market trend to meet the business plan
Business Objectives – To achieve and exceed the budgeted target on Net sales, Gross Margins and Net profit by maximising the revenue streams and optimising and implementing key Service KPI’s including Productivity, Efficiency and Utilisation.
Technical Support – Ensures that all products related technical problems reported are resolved with help of the aftersales Distributor Technical Department, and to highlight training needs/ corrective actions to drive service quality.
Location Productivity – Analyse across every location, productivity, efficiency and utilisation report, and devising actions to improve performance. In addition to review fixed and variable costs at each location to ensure variances are minimised and net contribution is maximised.
Stock Optimisation – To work closely with Parts Distribution Centre (PDC) to maximize the return on inventory by keeping optimum stocks without affecting availability to ensure sales volumes are met and customer satisfaction levels achieved.
Demand Creation – To implement national initiatives to drive demand through our products including service, accessories, parts and labour to ensure opportunities of increased revenue and profitability are realised and to ensure customer ownership costs are reasonable and competitive in the market.
POS Customer Engagement – plan and execute online and offline promotions & customer engagement at the right place and points of sale
Aftersales Marketing – With support from the Marketing department, design, plan and implement marketing campaigns including promotions for created initiatives to maximise revenue potential and meeting business plan agreements.
Incentive Programmes – Identification and development of effective incentive programmes to mobilise the workforce to maximise revenue and profitability
- Customer Experience – To develop, implement and improve the service process and customer journey to enhance the customer omnichannel experience and strive continuously for best in class CSI & NPS
- CRM – To develop, implement and improve CRM activities to improve customer retention and service coverage ratio by proactively anticipating the changing customer needs and demands
- Dealer Standards – To agree and implement the Principals Dealer standards on systems and processes for achieving compliance and adopting best business practise
- Internal Compliance & Audit – To drive the fulfilment of actions & recommendations of internal audit & compliance
- Facilities & Equipment – To assess and recommend the requirement of Facilities and Equipment in anticipation of the future business requirement, including their Digitalisation. Ensure proper upkeep of Facilities and Equipment.
- Al-Futtaim Operating Coherence – To ensure all operational activities meet with Al-Futtaim corporate requirements for quality management, health & safety, legal stipulations, social responsibilities and general duty of care.
- Best Practice Engagement – engage and liaise with Al-Futtaim and other external stakeholders to bring best practices and innovation whilst implementing group directives where needed.
- Innovation – be a source of inspiration and innovation through critical analysis of the business & working collaboratively in agile teams to develop and execute transformation
- Functional leadership of Business Excellence – leadership of business excellence initiatives across Trading Enterprises business with support of functional MIS and CX team
Principal & Brand Management
Relationship management – To nurture a strong relationship with the principal that ensures the potential of the brand in the region is maximised through creating win-win collaborative action plans and enabling agility and adaptability to navigate change.
- HR Strategy – Along with Dealer principals, will support the implementation of agreed strategy for HR management and development including search and recruitment, succession planning, motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance appraisals and quality management issues. To proactively grow employee engagement scores through impact planning and appropriate interventions.
- Emiratisation – To achieve the company objective on Emiratisation through effective talent management, and creating an environment that attracts, develops and retains local talent
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Education: BA degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive Engineering or similar. Post graduate in Business management or Information Technology would be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- This position requires business maturity and excellent judgment. Successful candidates generally have 8-12 years in Automotive Aftersales department with 2-3 years in a Aftersales Manager position.
- Experience in optimisation of Automotive Services. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail. Proven ability to develop, execute and manage entire the service customer journey. Be able to guide colleagues inside and outside the service discipline. Affinity with cars in general and the automotive industry in particular.
- Experience in Omnichannel Customer Experience Mapping with creation of an effective CRM environment that engages the customer along their journey and tools/systems to measure the effectiveness of touchpoints.
- Experience in business transformation of Data Analytics, Management Information Systems (MIS) and Business Intelligence (BI) including user knowledge of appropriate tools for use including but not limited to SAP, Power BI, Tableau, Qualtrics
- Experience in using methodologies for developing innovation including but not limited to Six Sigma, Agile & Design Thinking
- Must have English fluency
- Ideally has GCC experience.
- Ideally has experience working with premium automotive brands.
- Arabic fluency is an advantage
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Excellent skills in aftersales operations and customer relations
- Strong data analytical, evaluation and interpretation skills able to present complex data in business language to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- High attention to detail
- Business planning, organizing and ability to balance multiple demands and simultaneously manage several projects
- Obtaining commitment and co-operation ideally through consent and willingness
- High energy & enthusiasm
- Leadership and ability to drive through complex solutions
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills able to drive best practices and productivity across a wide workforce
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to motivate teams with good team building skills
- Negotiation skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Competent to analyse market information
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data, including P&L.
- Confidence in own decision making
- Target oriented and drive to exceed demanding challenges
- Analytic and pro-active
- Persistent and focused on long term results