A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Port & Customs Clerk”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 127502
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the Job:
We are currently looking for an experienced Port & Customs Clerk to handle port and customs related tasks of Air Freight business export & import movement’s ground operations and documentation.
Specifically, key responsibilities includes the following:
- Attend customs inspections, authority inspections of air import & export shipments
- Process customs documents such as gate passes, inspection bookings & etc.
- Handle documents submission to customs such as exit/entry and refund claim submissions. Weekly submission of originals documents, proof of export documents to customs & authorities.
- Issuance of the delivery orders, dock-bookings through GHA’s systems
- Preparation of documents for bonded cargo transfer
- Preparing documents for air export shipments handover such as preparation of IDG, exit/entry and applying for inspection and filling up acceptance form required by the airlines.
- Coordination with the customer, warehouse, stores for the delivery instructions, packing, segregation, labelling & etc.
The successful candidate should possess a Degree or Diploma preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics. You should have experience in using Calogi system for both Import & Export shipments and must have good knowledge on UAE Freezone & Customs regulations. You should have experience in the complete ground handling operations of both Import & Export shipments experience in E-Mirsal system is a must!
You should have the ability to build and maintain friendly, warm relationships with customer. You should have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to solve problems quickly.