A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager – Supply Chain”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Landmark Group – Introduction
The Landmark Group began its journey in 1973 with one store in Bahrain and has grown into one of the largest retail and hospitality conglomerates in the Middle East, Africa and India. Currently the Group operates over 2,200 outlets, encompassing over 30 million square feet across 21 countries.
Concept – Brief
The Corporate Supply chain team support business on freight procurement for Sea, Air & Road modes as well as in managing CFS stations. We are a fast-paced dynamic team and act as a bridge between core internal brands and service providers to ensure stocks are delivered on time and shipping costs are kept the lowest.
- To collate and provide relevant freight market information for management.
- Ability to work with large sets of data and to apply statistical and/or quantitative techniques to solve business problems to facilitate faster decision making
- Co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders across various business verticals to collate, analyze and create reports by digital transformation initiatives
- Take an active management role in preparation for and conducting of review meetings with service providers on relevant KPI’s, and to monitor delivery of agreed SLAs.
- Perform data analysis to generate reports on periodic basis for lead times, cost, and service levels
- Experience and knowledge of working on various reporting platforms and engines like Qlikview, BI publisher, SQL Reporting Etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 10 + years of experience in managing customer service teams in freight forwarding companies with a focus on process improvement
- An in depth understanding and knowledge of Ocean & Air Freight market
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative through automation
- Experience in managing control towers with ability to respond quickly to changing conditions with automated control of operations
- A good understanding of financial management processes
- Specific knowledge of Middle east import, export and cross trade markets