A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Executive”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
This position is primarily responsible for the day to day logistics execution within ACE Hardware. The jobholder (JH) will support the Assistant Logistics Manager to ensure that the product arrives to the stores on time in full (OFIT) including from origin to store, including store returns) and inventory control.
Ensure proper coordination from all internal & external stakeholders including buyers, vendors-across the world, logistics companies, and certification agencies including SASO agents, warehouse and Government authorities etc. in order to ensure a smooth flow of shipment movement in to various Middle East countries including UAE & Qatar.
Ensure accurate documentation along with the shipment in accordance with the Government & Customs rules and regulations of the specific country.
Manage & Monitor ACE Supply Chain & E-commerce Costs & Service Levels
- Coordinate with Planning team and suppliers to ensure smooth flow of stock movement along with proper documentation
- Management of supply chain cost & service levels to ensure that they stay within budgeted levels for ACE
- Develop and implement immediate corrective action were costs are outside budgeted levels
- Ensure that the e-commerce/ multi-channel supply chain is optimized and within agreed lead time and cost levels
- Preparation and maintenance of accurate and up to date shipment tracker.
ERP Logistics & Inventory Management Processes
- Ensure that the ERP (SAP) is maintained and operating effectively and efficiently from an inventory & logistics point of view
- Ensure ‘Automated replenishment’ is fully operational and working efficiently in all stores
- Ensure timely identification implementation of corrective action of damages or stock un-availability. Comply with SED and SRD processes formulated by Process & Compliance
- Maintain necessary logistics & inventory reports using ERP system and various MS office applications
- Ensure the open POs are closed and provide weekly status updates to the stakeholders.
Reconciliation of logistic invoices
- Verification of freight and warehouse invoices and perform monthly reconciliation.
Logistics Processes and SOPs
- Ensure the continuity of the proper documentation process and support the Logistics manager in formulating necessary SOPs to ensure the compliance from all concerned parties.
Innovation & Stakeholder Management
- Provide periodic updates to the relevant stakeholders and conduct recurrent stakeholder meetings to ensure effective relationship and align with their expectation
Identify the areas of opportunities and improve operational efficiency
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or Logistics
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a stock/ inventory related role, retail sector experience preferred
- Excellent data analysis & SAP skills.
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of Warehouse, Distribution, Customs & Cross Border Freight & 3PL Management
- Strong People Skills
Job-Specific Skills & Competencies:
- Some experience in negotiation
- Understanding of inventory in multi country environment (GCC focus)
- Change Management skills
- Excellent English communication skills (Arabic a bonus)
- Problem solving skills.
- Proactive and ability to work under pressure with minimum amount of supervision
- Excellent planning & organizing skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail,
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- A self-starter capable of operating with little or no supervision but has the ability to escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm and persistence.
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo and establish the need for change.
- Customer Focus
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.