A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Emirates Macaroni Factory|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting /Finance/Economics/Business Administration)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
– Assist with accounts payable & receivable, including uploading invoices, maintaining vendor/customer account information, verifying invoices for payment, and coding invoices to the correct expense accounts.
-Payroll calculation with HR team.
-Handle the Petty Cash and ensure proper allocation for all expenses.
– Perform bank account reconciliations accurately and efficiently.
– Assist with collecting vendor W9’s and participate in the expense reporting process.
– Assist with various ad hoc projects, as needed by the finance team.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration/other related field.
– Internship experience highly preferred.
– Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
– Strong Excel skills is must.
– Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
— enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might Monday to Friday