A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Restaurant Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Nahiya Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5- 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assistant Restaurant Manager, handles the daily operations of a restaurant. Their duties include hiring and training restaurant staff following company policies, speaking with diners to address concerns or solve problems and creating work schedules for restaurant staff.
- Ensuring incoming staff complies with company policy
- Training staff to follow restaurant procedures
- Maintaining safety and food quality standards
- Keeping customers happy and handling complaints
- Organizing schedules
- Keeping track of employees’ hours
- Recording payroll data
- Minimum 5 years experience at a supervisory level in a restaurant
- Bachelors degree
Apply Now : [email protected].