A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Patient Relations Executive”.
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500-1000 Employees|
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Description And Accountability
- Responsible for the accurate flow of medical information and patient data between physicians, patients and third-party payers with the use of accurate code to define diagnostics, treatments and procedures and to enter this information into a the facility’s database using medical coding protocol to produce a statement or claim.
- To act as a liaison between the facility and payment parties to investigate the claim, verify its information, and update the database in the instance that a claim is denied by the third-party payer.
- Review patient medical records
- Communicating with medical billing specialists to ensure treatment codes are accurately received
- Submission of claims
- Taking timely approval of investigations/ procedures.
- Invoicing the services as per the agreed prices.
- Receiving patient treatment codes to use in assembling reimbursement claims
- Make sure CPT codes are accurate as per service
- Billing patients for medical services
- Enter patient information into computer files, and possibly also in paper records
- Organize, manage, and sort paperwork (including patients’ charts)
- Continue to enter data as patients are subjected to diagnostic tests and receive treatments
- Prepare and mail billing statements
- Resolve conflicts regarding payments and reimbursements
- Investigate and report instances of insurance fraud
- Provide information and prepare documents for legal inquiries and litigation
- Ensure the confidentiality of patients’ personal information
- Perform clerical duties that may include answering the telephone, greeting patients, and sorting mail
- Provides a high level of customer service to the patients.
- Interacts with client with professional and personal manner.
- Responds to questions according to regulatory protocols.
- Guides flow of clinic traffic and directs clients to open station.
- Maintains client schedule at clinics that have pre-scheduled appointment times.
- Assists in accurate and legible documentation of clinic forms.
- Assures every client is signed in and has completed clinic paperwork.
- Check consent/ insurance form for completeness and legibility before the client goes to the Registered Nurse for services.
- Communicates effectively with client regarding the information that is needed.
- Responds to urgent customer needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Makes recommendations and implements process improvements.
- Participates in fostering a safe workplace.
- Participates in employee job safety analysis to eliminate hazards and prevent accidents.
- Manage up-to-date clinic income records by sending and receiving bank checks and documenting all relevant transactions.
- Receives and reconciles cash, checks or credit card for payment and issues receipts as required
- Handles cash box as needed.
- Accurately makes change when needed.
- Responsible for cash box during clinic and transfers money to accounts department at end of clinic for deposit
- Handle all payments to clinic suppliers and accurately enter daily payment activities (credit, insurance, cash, check, payment for previous visit) into software management system
- Counts and reconciles money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and notifies supervisor if any discrepancy is found
- Transfer income activities to the financial system on a daily basis
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports from clinic financial data
- Obtains valid authorization for all credit card payments
- In the event a refund is being requested, initiates checking the system for delinquent accounts or outstanding balance, suggests to apply payment of refund against outstanding balances before processing any refunds
- If a refund is necessary, ensures all appropriate documents and signatures are obtained, and refunds are entered in the system
- Maintains general knowledge of cash handling and controls and complies to cash handling policies and procedures
- Calculates total amounts received and reconciles with supervisor at the end of each shift before closing cash drawers
- Liaise and support other members of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies relating to patient care, maintaining good communication channels.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Graduate Degree in any stream.
- Experience in all or any area of Insurance, Cash Handling, Customer Service & Invoicing .
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Minimum 2 Experience In a Similar Role.
Have knowledge to undertake the below mentioned multidisciplinary tasks;
- Medical Insurance Coding
- Medical Invoicing
- Cash Handling
- Customer relations
Behavioural Competencies :
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Ability to read fine print at times.
- Customer service skills to include; diplomacy, patience, problem solving with a range of clientele.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.