A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Java Developer “.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
skills Required :
- Proficient in J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, Jasper Reports, iBatis, Struts.
- Excellent knowledge in JBOSS Application Server 5 on Redhat Linux ,maven, Version control (Subversion) features.
- Experience in hybrid mobile development apache cordova.
- Knowledge of CSS 3.0 and bootstrap is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in writing Oracle PL/SQL , views, procedures and packages.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle and formal documentation inclusive of BRS, SRS, HLD, LLD, Test Cases, Deployment Document.
- Developing web services using prescribed specifications.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Support existing systems by responding to inquiries from Business and/or support calls related to the systems.
- Any other duties assigned by management as and when required.
- Contribute in achievement of Department objectives by executing / achieving the KPIs assigned by line manager and submit relevant supporting documents during KPIs evaluation.
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science
- Certifications in the required development language
Apply Now: [email protected]