A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Digital Audit Manager”.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CISA|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Review and evaluate the organization’s digital related internal controls, processes, policies and mechanisms to ensure that they are adequate, effective and in compliance with Company Policies and Procedures. The resource is expected to support Director IA in establishing a world class audit function at MAF LEC that performs audits consistent with IIA Standards and Audit Charter and that are closely aligned with group strategy and objectives
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Develop & Complete the Digital related Audit Plan , assigned by Director IA, using a risk-based methodology, that considers significant risks or controls that have been identified by Management personnel.
- Executive audit assignments independently. Ensure timely and appropriate execution of audit ensuring adequate coverage of transactions (sampling as well as data analytics),
- Deploying accepted tools and techniques to make audit process efficient and keeping in context materiality as well weaknesses observed in the process.
- Highlight potential risks and quantify either value at stake or improvement potential wherever applicable.
- Come up with recommendations that are value adding, practical and improve on current operations.
- Write concise, clear reports with facts and explanations that are suitable for senior management while at the same time are very actionable.
- Maintain audit standards, working papers and overall, a highly professional approach.
- Perform follow-up on the reported audit observations, recommendations and agreed actions to monitor and determine whether Management’s actions have been effectively implemented or that Senior Management has accepted the risk of not taking the required action.
- Perform advisory services beyond IA’s assurance services, to assist Management in achieving it objectives.
- Facilitate Director IA in maintaining a professional audit team with sufficient knowledge, skills experience and professional certifications to meet the requirements set forth in the Audit Charter and Manual.
- Comply with the department quality assurance program by which the IA assures the effectiveness and efficiency of IA operations and compliance to IIA Standards and the Audit Charter.
- Primarily responsible for developing, establishing and embedding data analytics, data mining, advance measurement and other analytical techniques within the Internal Audit Function.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing digital initiatives within the internal audit function on emerging technologies such as Video Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Augmented Intelligence etc.
- Assess, i dentify and maintain Internal Audit software/applications (i.e. TeamMate, Oro, ACL, etc.) and provide limited IT support to the internal audit staff on such systems , while liaising with the MAF LEC IT support personnel.
- Developing & Completion of Audit Plan
- Quality and timeliness of Audit Reports
- Adding Value to Organization
- Quality and timeliness of completing Teammate Projects
- Enhancing the Internal Audit Activities & Developing the audit team
- Embedding Data Analytics and digitalizing the audit function
Other Context (if Applicable)
- To prepare the relevant reports for the management.
- Share Knowledge with team members, work together for high professional standard and quality service.
- To ensure smooth information flow between internal team, functions and Business Units.
- Support the department in working towards improving overall service level by continuously identifying areas of improvement and innovation.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Active participation in projects, task assigned by the management.
- Maintain all the official documents (Contracts, SLA, Agreements, etc.) in the most confidential way and make it available to HODs, as and when required.
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in line with MAF LEC information security policies and procedures in order to protect information from any disclosure or misuse.
- Ensure compliance with the IIA standards, Code of Ethics and Companies policies and procedures.
- Perform periodic appraisals for assigned resources. Recommend employee development and succession measures to Director IA for all IA staff.
- Assist Director IA in preparing Audit Committee presentation and other MIS reports.
- Assist Director IA in developing and maintaining a highly engaged and professional audit team consistent with Department Structure
- Develop and maintain strong rapport with key operating and corporate associates and ensure audit process is communicated clearly to relevant Management at various stages during the project and if required through separate presentations etc.
- Develop and establish quality assurance program of the Internal Audit Function.
- Travel to key business locations as and when required.
- As per Majid Al Futtaim Competency Framework
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- 10 years’ experience
- Experience of implementing data analytics and other digital initiatives within the audit function
- Experience in review of IT General controls, E-commerce, Websites, Omnichannel etc.
- Experience in review of IT infrastructure and Security, Business Application, Server and Cloud etc.
- Experience in AX & Power BI.
- Bachelor-level academic qualifications (i.e. Computer Engineering, Finance, MIS, etc.) and CISA certification with relevant professional IT certification (i.e. CISM/CISSP, COBIT, ISO, ITIL, NSIT etc.) will be beneficial .