A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Officer”.
|Company Name||Kleindienst Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Kleindienst Group has over 30 years of experience in the real estate and property development industry. PSE is a specialist construction company that was established in 2014 in Dubai to support and develop The Heart of Europe, Kleindienst Group’s Island project off the coast of Dubai on The World Islands. Our primary focus will be to build luxury properties, hotels, and retail outlets on The Heart of Europe’s six islands. PSE will be recruiting personnel from all over the world to assist with this iconic, one-of-a-kind lifestyle destination.
We are looking for an innovative procurement manager to lead our team. You will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
The procurement manager will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
Procurement/ Approval Procedures:
(Order/Contract placement) Currently Lead of Dept. are involved in the inquiries & for site the Construction Manager places the inquiries. Once the HOD for each dept. will be in place they will issue the inquiries & will approve the procuring materials. That is as per site requirements & enough to send the inquiries with technical complete details.
- All the inquiries will come to PM for purchasing/contracting & PM will forward to the responsible procurement officers.
- Inquiries & BOQ will be dealt by Procurement officers. The prequalification & initial quotations will be received by officers.
- Officers will make sure to contact the right companies & get the maximum number of quotations.
- For technical details & clarification, Officers will be in contact with MEP team.
- The initial meeting with the Contractor/suppliers will be attended by Procurement officers.
- The final quotations & prices will be forwarded to PM for evaluation.
- The comparison statement will be evaluated by PM & forward to Managing Partner with recommendations.
- PM will discuss & sign the final technical details from the responsible technical (MEP) staff & Project director.
- PM will shape the contract & discussed the payment terms/periods with the Contractor/suppliers.
- The Final negotiation for prices PM will send the Managing Partner to discuss further & approved.
- PM will issue the PO for further approval.
- Supervises a number of batch plant employees and directs and supervises ready mix drivers
- He reports to the Chief Properties Officer (CPO)
Procurement/ Payment Procedures: (Invoices)
There are 4 levels of filters on each invoice before it reaches the Managing Partner for approval.
- Receiving Personnel/Site Officer confirmation
- Procurement Officer
- Procurement Manager
- Finance Manager
- All the invoices for THOE will be administered by the Procurement dept. only.
- Procurement officer in charge will receive all the invoices.
- Officers will check the Invoices with delivery note signed from site & will counter sign the invoice for verification & forward to PM.
Essential Requirements: –
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a Related Field
- Analytical Skills: Procurement managers work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and have to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
- Decision-Making Skills: Procurement managers need to use the information gathered by yourself and the purchasing agents to make decisions on behalf of your company.
- Math Skills: Basic math skills will be needed to analyse prices and get the best deals possible.
- Negotiating Skills: Procurement managers will be working with suppliers to create the best deals. Negotiating skills will help create those deals.
- People Person, Good at Networking, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strategic Planning Abilities, Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs.