A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Human Resources Manager “.
|Company Name||Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||800-1000 Employees|
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So, if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family. Holiday Inn Dubai Science Park, a preopening hotel, is looking for a talented Human Resources Manager to join their extraordinary team!
Ideally located in the heart of Dubai Science Park, in the most sought for residential areas of Dubai. Minutes away to mega malls, magnificent Jumeirah Beaches, world’ leading tourist attractions and Parks, auto drome and over 5 championship golf courses. The Holiday Inn Dubai Science Park will include 240 hotel rooms and suites and 84 one-bedroom apartments, anchor F&B offerings and an extensive 1026sqm cutting-edge meeting and events facilities.
Your day to day
- Create programmes to foster a positive work environment for all employees. Support and administer an annual team member satisfaction survey
- Educate and train managers on HR disciplines to foster productivity and enhance performance
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date personnel files and records for all employees
- Ensure hotel or company hiring standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed
- Build great relations with outside contacts
- Help create the Human Resources department budget and control expenses
- Monitor staffing to manage costs
- Develop creative ways to inspire and motivate team members to provide guests with a unique experience
- Make time to interact with guests to hear feedback and build relationships to understand how team members can increase guest satisfaction
- Work with department managers to develop initiatives to reach service standards and drive continuous improvement in the guest experience.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community and promote team member involvement in local community
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws, policies and procedures
- Conduct annual HR compliance/standards self-audit
- Research and investigate all workplace issues to discover facts, identify potential risks to the hotel or company, and facilitate resolution through your employee relations programmes. Escalate serious issues, if any.
- Collect and maintain data from exit interviews, turnover statistics, absenteeism reports to identify trends, training needs, and supervisory issues
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
What we need from you
Ideally, you should have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- 3-4 years’ related experience in Human Resources;
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues;
- Excellent understanding the UAE employment environment;
- Enjoy developing and motivating people to achieve their best;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Employment Law or related field preferred;
- A driven nature & strong leadership skills
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests