A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
||Emirates International Insurance Brokers|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The candidate should be available Locally Location – Dubai
Preferably, candidates should have the following criteria:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
· Additional certification is a plus
· Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
· Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and IA regulations
· Able to do bank reconciliation
· Experience in the insurance industry is an advantage especially those who have handled Client Accounts
· Wide expertise in maintaining accurate financial records, cost optimization, invoicing, compiling, and analyzing budgeting forecasts, cash flow, and petty cash.
· Experience in liaising with the Bankers, Auditors, Insurance Companies, Corporate, and Individual Clients is preferable
· Hands-on experience in preparing and maintaining various reports as per regulatory requirements of Insurance Authority, AML, etc.
· Knowledgeable in verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
Kindly submit your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.