A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Civil Engineer”.
|Qualification||BSc Civil Engineering|
|Experience||10 – 14 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Penspen is a leading energy services company. As a dedicated and insightful team, we design, maintain and optimise energy infrastructure, improving energy access for our local communities. With over 65 years’ experience, Penspen is a global organisation with headquarters in London and regional head offices in Houston, Mexico, Abu Dhabi and Bangkok. Having worked in over 100 countries, we deliver first class engineering skills and expertise on every project..
We are currently looking for a PMC Civil Engineer to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Must possess a broad technical background in civil design for some or all of the following: onshore and offshore pipelines/platforms, crude oil tank farms, process plants, refineries, FPSO, etc. Including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Extensive experience of relevant National and International Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Exposure to the EPC sector of oil and gas industry including construction / site experience.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver efficient analytical solutions to engineering design tasks.
- Good computer literacy with Pipeline design software, MS Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, Windows and the Internet.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure – working to deadlines and be able to prioritise workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and clients, as required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating ability to manage and provide technical guidance to engineers.
- Discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Flexibility to work within a team environment.
- B. Sc in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 10-14 years experience in Oil & Gas projects
- Extensive expertise in Civil design and engineering
- Familiarity with licensor packages as well as co-ordination experience is mandatory.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about codes, standards and recommended practices for this discipline.
- Experience with the execution of major offshore trunk line projects with shore approach is preferred.
- Must have the capacity to supervise and manage other engineer and development of deliverables.