A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor”.
||Saeed and Mohammed Al Naboodah Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CA | CIA | CPA | ACCA|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Purpose of the Job
To improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques within the general guidelines of the Internal Audit department.
- Prepares a comprehensive schedule of audit coverage for the location or operation to which he is assigned. Identifies activities subject to audit coverage, evaluates their significance, and assess the degree of risk inherent in the activity.
- Conducts risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Carries out audit independently in different locations or operations and prepares reports on audit coverage and the results of the audit activity.
- Ensures working towards accomplishment of objectives directed towards the internal audit activity’s ability to serve management.
- Analyzes and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment. Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (llA) standards.
- Conducts exit meetings with the management to discuss findings and recommendations.
- Prepares comprehensive audit reports that reflect audit’s results and identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Conducts follow up audits to monitor management’s corrective actions.
- Performs any other ad hoc administrative duty as requested by the Line Manager.
Qualifications, Education, Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields.
- Holder of CA, CIA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience as internal auditor in a professional auditing/consulting firm or reputable companies.
- Advanced computer skills accounting software and databases, knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Construction experience will be advantage.
- Must possess good analytical and reporting skills.
- Must have very good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Apply Now: [email protected]