A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
||Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CA | CPA | CFE | CISA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Responsible to contribute to the delivery of the Internal Audit Plan through timely and effective completion of assigned tasks. This role ensures that audits procedures are conducted and documented in line with the internal audit manual.
- Work with the internal audit team to conduct internal audit reviews in accordance with the internal audit plan, internal audit manual and professional auditing standards
- Prepare audit working papers documentation in accordance with internal audit manual and audit management system requirements.
- Communicate the audit matters and emerging issues to the attention of Internal Audit Managers and keep them posted about engagement’s status.
- Ensure that the review notes are addressed on timely basis before the conclusion of the audit engagement.
- Draft audit findings and recommendations and discuss them with auditees/process owners to achieve agreement and understand their concerns on corrective actions.
- Assist the internal audit team to carry out follow up reviews to assess the status of implementation of the management action plans and ensure the continuation of such follow up till satisfactory results are achieved.
- Participate in undertaking special internal audit assignments and ad-hoc requests.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other related field.
- Relevant professional certification is advantageous (CIA, CPA, CISA, CFE etc)
- 2 years of experience in internal or external auditing (big 4 audit experience is a plus)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in English & Arabic.
- Must be familiar with internal auditing and accounting principles, risk and control principles.
- A self-starter who is organized, intuitive and a collaborative problem-solver with the ability to be effective in a complex environment.
- Must have the highest professional and personal standards, unquestioned integrity and business ethics.
- Commitment to teamwork and results.
- Willingness and ability to develop and maintain collegial and professional relations with colleagues.
- Always maintain a positive attitude while carrying out his/her duties and responsibilities.