A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Controller”.
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,500 AED – 6,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The Cost Controller support the Finance and Operational Departments in the monitoring, reporting, and controlling of Cost of Sales in the company, including audit and control, financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, forecasting etc.
· Accurate record of information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for the company.
· Propose changes in the price of menus items based on the costing information they collect and actively take part in engineering the menu in terms of the pricing.
· Bachelor of Commerce or Similar or 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or similar major
· At least 3 years experience in the same role with an up-scale hospitality environment.
· Experience with Accounting systems, POS Systems, and cost and inventory systems.
Immediate joiner required, locally available candidates in the UAE will be prioritized.
Alternatively, interested candidates may send their CV.