A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
||Timeline Technology Solutions|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Timeline Technology Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end integrated software solutions. We offer tailored innovative software using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, AI, Blockchain, Cloud & DevOps, IOT and others.
Are you ready to join us and help Timeline Technology Solutions get to the next level? Then read below
Internal Auditor Job Description
· Conduct the full audit cycle, including risk assessments, control management and evaluating financial reliability
· Gauge the effectiveness of existing operations and internal controls. Subsequently, provide recommendations for improvement
· Engage in the implementation of audit programs on an annual basis
· Monitoring budgets of the engagements
· Ensuring that financial statements are accurate and reliable
· Prepare audit reports for management that highlight key findings and recommendations
· Conduct audit reviews and investigations as required by the organization
· Consistently engage in developing knowledge on regulations, best practices/tools, techniques and performance standards.
· Bachelors in accounting or Finance, Auditing with 5-10 years’ experience
· MBA in finance & accounting, preferred
· Certified Internal Auditor, preferred
· Work with little supervision
· Excellent report writing skills
· Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
· High level interpersonal skills
· Proven work experience as an auditor
· Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
· Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Teamwork, Written and Verbal Communication.
· Knowledge of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and the latest audit techniques.
· Knowledgeable in risk assessment methodologies, network transactions rules, control activities, control monitoring, control evaluations and measurement of control effectiveness in accordance with regulatory compliance requirements such as corporate governance, consumer protection, AML/CTF and Financial Crimes, data protection/data privacy, ethics or conduct risk.
Fintech experience is a must.