A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Accountant”.
|Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are currently seeking a ‘Financial Accountant’ who will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of financial information for management and shareholders.
Key Result Areas:
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts. The management accounts are prepared in USD and in accordance with IFRS
- Assist in maintaining the books of each legal entity within Oracle Financials. This involves monthly account reconciliations, analysis and reviews to ensure the accuracy of each entity’s books and the integrity of the consolidated accounts
- Assist in the preparation of reports and analysis for DAE’s Board of Directors
- Maintain support schedules for each of the major balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Provide support to the other functions within the Finance Department and throughout the Company, including project related work and/or providing information for Treasury, Tax, Financial Planning, Legal, Technical Asset Management, Investment Strategy and Commercial
- Additional operational areas, including Acquisitions, Data conversion, Accounting issues and tasks that arise from the monthly reporting and on an adhoc basis
- Assist with internal and external audit queries
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant with at least 4 years post graduate experience
- Experience in preparing Financial statements and underlying analysis.
- Leasing Industry experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience with IFRS and USGAAP is highly regarded
- Previous experience with CaseWare and Oracle Financials an advantage (or an equivalent accounting system such as SAP / Peoplesoft)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- A good understanding of Accounting standards and ability to apply them in practice
- Forward thinking attitude towards improvements is essential