A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Live Dubai International Real Estate Brokers LLC
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,000 AED – 4,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Live Dubai is a British-owned company following best practices. We have been working in Real Estate starting in the UK from 1993. Since 2003, Live Dubai International has specialized in acquiring, renting, and managing investment properties on behalf of our valued clients.
Real Estate company registered in Dubai is looking for Junior Accountant with the below qualifications and requirements.
- To Manage day-to-day requirements of accounting Tasks
- To assist with the development of a comprehensive record and systems database within the Property Management Department.
- To Maintain a positive relationship with Team
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Correct allocation and accountability of both Landlord’s and APM admin funds backed up with the relevant correct system entries
- Daily accounting of cash & Cheque collection.
- Assisting the administration team from time to time in Replacement of Cheque with Cash with tenants during busy day and leaves.
- Safe keeping of all cheques and cash in transit
- System Confirmations
- Receiving daily transactions from Admin
- Review system transaction- account allocations
- Pro rata VAT collections Entries
- System entries to vacate units
- Vacating of units in the system
- Petty cash
- Cheque replacements
- Reconciliation of landlord’s books
- Financial Reports
Listed are most important duties first (based on percentages from earlier drafts):
- Cash & Cheques Banking and Co-coordinating with messenger for banking
- Journal Voucher Entries
- Final statement review and vacating of units in the systems
- Collecting of Cash from Administration 2 twice a day
- Answering Tenants calls for the refund’s status.
- Attending tenant for replacement of Cheque with Cash.
- Reverting to emails & replying for tenant Refunds status.
- Cash & Cheques Confirmation in the System & Inputting Cheque bounced entry
- PDC Cheque Filing, collecting Deposit & Safe keeping
- Follow up on Refunds with Landlord for tenant cheques
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation, half yearly PDC checking in the files
- Good communication in English skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task by conversing with the Tenant at the same time executing contracts with utmost accuracy
- Attention to detail, work error free
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
- Ability and discipline to handle 3rd party monies
- High responsibility standards
- Methodical, thorough, accurate and numerate
- Commitment to career
- Career Motivation
- Work independently
- 2 – 3 years in accounting -UAE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000 per month
Kindly send your updated resume/CV.
*This is a junior accountant position, but the right candidate will have an opportunity to grow if he/she exhibits strong skills, suitable personality, and growth potential.